- 5 lbs white potatoes, peeled & cut in bite size pieces
- 1 medium sweet onion, finely chopped
- 2 cans Campbell’s Cheddar Cheese Soup
- 1 1/2 soup cans milk
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- Salt, Pepper and Parsley to taste
Add potatoes to a large pot, cover with water and cook until tender but still firm, about 10 minutes. I add the onions to the pot during the last 5 minutes Drain. In a large bowl, whisk cheese soup and milk. Add potatoes, onions, 1 cup cheese, salt, pepper and parsley. Combine with large rubber spatula until well blended. Put in to a 13 X 9 baking dish that has been sprayed with PAM or greased. Sprinkle 1 cup of cheese over the top of this. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes to one hour,until bubbly and slightly browned.