- 12 oz. box of Mafalda pasta (or egg noodles if desired)
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 soup can milk
- 12 oz. can tuna packed in water, rinsed and drained
- 6 1/2 oz. can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 1/2 cups grated cheddar cheese
Cook pasta as package directs. Put the cup of frozen peas in your colander and then drain pasta over them to help defrost the peas. In a large bowl whisk soup and milk. Add pasta, peas, tuna and mushrooms to the soup mixture. Mix well. Add cheese and stir gently to mix. Transfer to a greased 13 x 9 casserole dish. Top with additional cheese if desired. Bake at 350 degrees for about 1/2 hour.